Friday, August 16, 2013

Butter London All Hail The Queen



Okay, so I figure I'd better intersperse posts where I definitely know the polish I used with the (admittedly too) many posts where I say "ummmm, sorry, can't remember what I used".  :-)

Today's photo is all about my newest favorite neutral, Butter London's "All Hail The Queen".  Generally I'm more of a frugal polish hoarder shopper and prefer to keep my purchases at $10 or under.  But I had a little extra cash around my birthday in June and decided to splurge on a Butter London purchase that looked intriguing (this is my second BL purchase, I'll tell you about the first one some other time).  Ohhhhhh myyyyyy, such a beauty once it was on my nails!


I used two coats here, over my usual one coat of Essie Millionails (base coat) and then topped with one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.  AHTQ is a gorgeous sand color with a subtle scattered holo and is worth every single penny I spent.  I think it was $15 for the bottle?  Maybe $14, I can't quite remember, but either way, you can't go wrong with this lovely polish.

I love it so much I think I've worn it 4-5 times already since June.  :-)  It's the one I reach for whenever I need a "palate cleanser" from colorful polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment