Sunday, September 29, 2013

Random manis, aka Spam Sunday


Turns out we have some big changes coming up in the personal life side of things, the news of which has thrown me off track with this blog.  I've still been doing manis and taking photos but the rest of my time has been caught up in researching school districts and starting a house search...yep, we're moving!  And in about three months, so I'm trying hard not to freak out.  Not always successful, but ya do what ya can, right?

I'm going to get some of my OLD manis up here on the blog, so old that for most of them I can't remember what polishes I used.  Ooops.  I really ought to figure out a good way to document my mani details....

My first "cloud" mani...I know that the silver is Essie No Place Like Chrome and the blue might be OPI I Have A Herring Problem, but no clue about the dark purple.

More after the jump:





I can't recall the base color on this one, but I do remember that the french tips were done with Essie Beyond Cozy, a perfectly gorgeous golden silver (or silvery gold?) glitter that is a must for all polish collectors, in my opinion.  So versatile and not too bad with my pale skin tone when worn as a full mani.

The brown base color is OPI You Don't Know Jacques, while the blue stripes might be Essie Smooth Sailing but don't quote me on that. 

I loved this mani so much, it seemed to represent me in some way.  I don't know what I'm talking about really, but it was just a fun one to wear.  I can't remember the teals, but the glitter dots were Nicole by OPI Kendall On The Katwalk, a super-pretty blue and purple micro glitter that I love using for accents to add just a little sparkle.

Zoya Zuza as the base, Zoya Natty is the navy.


I loved the simplicity of this mani, even if the colors didn't quite suit my skin tone.  And again, I'm sorry to say I don't remember the names of the polishes I used.  :-(

I hope you don't mind when I occasionally do posts like this, as a way to document my older manis...even though I can't remember what polishes were used.

No comments:

Post a Comment