Monday, September 16, 2013

Nicole by OPI That's What I Mint + SH Scarab


Green polish and I don't always get along, but in the case of today's polishes....I don't care.  I nabbed Nicole by OPI's "That's What I Mint" (part of their Gumdrops textured line) from CVS recently and waited for a green mood to strike.  Considering the size of my untrieds pile, I thought it best to try to find something to go along with it, and grabbed Sally Hansen Lustre Shine in Scarab.  Holy awesome Batman, what a great pairing!  Lookie, lookie:


I loved this so much that I immediately texted a photo of it to a friend and insisted she buy it, arm-twisting at its technological best.

I don't see a whole lot of mint, and this pulled way more "green" on my skin tone than "teal", but otherwise I'm now obsessed with this polish and will be wearing it a LOT this fall/winter. 

More pics/details after the jump:





This is two coats each of:
Index/Pinky - Sally Hansen Lustre Shine in Scarab
Middle/Ring - Nicole by OPI in That's What I Mint
(over Essie Millionails base coat and Sally Hansen Insta Dri top coat on index/pinky)








Such pretty, sparkly, interesting green goodness!  I'm pretty picky about texture polishes...Zoya PixieDusts are my favorite and I don't like anything larger than micro-glitter....and this one definitely passes my kinda strict standards.  I haven't tried it with a top coat, but I plan to do so soon.

What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment