Sunday, September 15, 2013

NY Giants!


We're a football family...my dad played and coached and scouted for years, my uncle played and coached for years, my cousins played in college (and one is coaching now), and while we all like other sports well enough, the number one sport we loooooove is football. 

Then I went and married a NY Giants FANATIC, and I do mean that in every sense of the word.  Our house would be decorated entirely in Giants colors and decor if I allowed it.  We have to make sure the windows are closed during games so our neighbors don't get a lesson in creative (and loud) swearing.  It's taken my husband the better part of five years to learn how to tone himself down during games in order not to scare or worry or wake up our young son.  I enter each game on our family calendar so we can make weekend plans around each game time. Stumped for a gift idea to the hubby?  Get him anything that has the NY symbol on it, and he's thrilled. (our grill AND its propane tank have Giants covers on them...I kid you not)  The man is a FANAAAATIC.

I love the Giants as well, and fully support his temporary insanity on Sundays.  Which is why I did a NY Giants manicure last week for the season opening game:


More pics and info on the colors I used after the jump....





BLUE - 2 coats of Orly Stone Cold
WHITE - 1 heavy-handed coat of Sally Hansen White On
RED - 1 coat of Color Club Berry and Bright
LOGO - I made a decal using a ziploc bag, 3 coats of Orly Stone Cold and a Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in "White", laid it on my nail and adhered it with a heavy coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat. 




I'd love to know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment